Tolland Election Information
NOVEMBER 8TH - ELECTION DAY - Polls are open from 6:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
Verifying your polling place can be done at www.tollandelections.org.
Click here for an explanatory text regarding the School Bond Issue Referendum Question.
Please call the REGISTRARS OFFICE with questions: 860-871-3634 or 860-871-3638 or the Town Clerk at 860-871-3630.
Registrars of Voters Interactive Website
Click here for the Registrars of Voters interactive website where you can:
- look up your voting district by street address
- find out where you vote
- check to see if you are registered to vote
- obtain a voter registration application
- and get other election-related information
- Districts 1 & 3 Voters vote at the Tolland Recreation Center (104 Old Post Road - Old Parker School)
- District 2 Voters vote at the Senior Center (674 Tolland Stage Road)
In most cases, responses to emails shall be handled during normal business hours.