Board of Recreation
Jeffrey A. Maron, Chairman
Raymond M. Milvae
Willard D. Stackpole
Lawrence J. Gramling
Robert J. Valk
Anthony J. Ciccone, Jr.
Robin M. Shea
Click here to view the 2013 meeting schedule
1. Use appropriate techniques and identify community recreation needs.
2. Review the physical facilities as they relate to recreation and parks and programs of the Town of Tolland.
3. Develop proposals as to the improvement of the facilities and programs as they relate to parks and recreation.
4. Advise the Town Manager on new projects, coordinating existing services and strengthening park and recreation programs.
5. Interact as necessary with other Town boards, commissions and responsible community organizations concerned with issues related to parks and recreation.
6. Be available for consultation with the Town Council on parks and recreation related matters and make appropriate recommendations.
7. Recommend the adoption of rules, regulations and ordinances relative to the use and improvement of parks and recreation properties.
8. Make an annual report to the Town Council in November on the Board’s actions, or when requested.
9. Perform other services related to parks and recreation as assigned to it by the Town Council.
# of Members: 7