Welcome to Crandall’s Summer Camp 2013
At Crandall’s Summer Camp, we strive to engage your child in a variety of activities that include outdoor games, sports, nature, arts & crafts, creative games, swim time, special events and field trips. Children should bring a lunch, water bottle (please do not send glass), snacks, bathing suit and a towel each day. Please remember sunscreen and teach children to put it on properly. Camp is held at Crandall Park, 64 Cider Mill Road, and rainy days will be at the Tolland Recreation Center, 104 Old Post Road.
- Register for camp on-line, by mail, fax, or bring to the Recreation Office
- Camp Runs Monday – Friday and is for children in grades K – 9
- When enrolling in the 3 day week option, be sure to choose which three days your child will attend camp
- Participants are grouped by grade entering Fall 2013
- Deadline for registration is one week prior to the week you wish your child to attend
- Staff members CANNOT administer medication of any kind during camp
- Out of town residents please add $10.00 per child per week
Again this year we have made Field Trips optional so if you don’t want to pay the extra cost associated with the trips, your child can stay at camp and enjoy other activities. We will still cover part of the cost of these trips but we will be charging you an additional $10.00 per child per trip. The field trip schedule will be distributed when completed.
Early Registration Discount: Register on or before May 12th and receive a $10.00 discount per week.
Multiple Week Discount: Sign up for 2 weeks and receive a $10.00 discount off each additional week.
Sibling Discount: Sign up two children at the regular price and receive a $10.00 discount off each additional child.
Discounts CAN be combined!
Also, this year we are offering a new camp for older kids, grades 6 – 11, called TEEN TRAVEL ADVENTURE CAMP. Campers will take two to three trips a week including six flags, tubing on the Farmington River and other fun spots. Non-trip days will be spent in games, sports, and outdoor activities at Crandall Park. Extended hours, 7:30am – 5:30pm, are available for an additional fee of $20.00.
Click here to view the TEEN ADVENTURE CAMP FIELD TRIP SCHEDULE
We look forward to seeing you this summer!