Governor Ned Lamont announced that Connecticut residents age 55 to 64 will be eligible to schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments starting on Monday, March 1, 2021, as the state rolls into the next phase of its vaccination program. Vaccinations for individuals over the age of 64 will continue.
All eligible residents are required to make an appointment in advance of receiving the vaccine. To find available vaccination clinics throughout the state, residents can visit ct.gov/covidvaccine and enter their zip code.
Appointments can be made utilizing the following tools:
• VAMS online system: VAMS is the Vaccine Administration Management System and can be used to schedule appointments at multiple clinics across the state. To make an appointment using this system, click https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/COVID-19-Vaccinations---VAMS-Support.
• Town of Vernon Vaccination Call Center: The Call Center can be reached by dialing 860-896-4568 Monday through Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Call Connecticut’s COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Assist Line: Connecticut’s COVID-19 vaccine appointment assist line is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week. To make an appointment, call 877-918-2224.
• Hartford HealthCare: Hartford HealthCare has multiple locations throughout the state, including large clinics in the Hartford area. To make an appointment using this system, click https://hartfordhealthcare.org/health-wellness/coronavirus/vaccine or call to make an appointment at 860-972-4993.
• Walgreens: Walgreens is currently offering the vaccine at 12 different locations. To make an appointment using this system, click https://www.walgreens.com/topic/covid19vac/CT.jsp.
• CVS: CVS is currently offering the vaccine in 13 locations. To make an appointment using this system, click https://www.cvs.com/vaccine/intake/store/covid-screener/covid-qns.
• Walmart: Walmart will be offering the vaccine at seven locations across the state (Hartford, New Haven, North Windham, Norwalk, Torrington, Waterbury, and West Haven). To make an appointment using this system, click https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccination distribution plans in Connecticut, visit ct.gov/covidvaccine.