You must be a Tolland resident and meet the income requirements. For more information, contact Human Services at 860-871-3648.
Donations to the Food Pantry
Donations of non-expired, non perishable food items are graciously accepted. Please contact Human Services for details on how to donate food items or eligibility requirements at 860-871-3648.
SNAP Program (formerly known as Food Stamp Program
For eligibility and application assistance information, please contact SNAP Outreach Team 860-286-9999 x104
Foodshare Mobile Food Pantry
Mobile Foodshare is an outdoor food distribution for persons of low income. The food choices vary from week to week but usually include bread and several types of fresh produce. Other items may also be offered depending on availability.
- The FoodShare Mobile Food Pantry is available in Tolland on alternate Thursdays,
- May 2019 dates are: May 9 & 23
- June 2019 dates are: June 6 & 20
- July 2019 dates are: July 18
- August 2019 dates are: August 1, 15 & 29
- 9-9:30 a.m. in the parking lot adjacent to the United Congregational Church of Tolland, 45 Tolland Green.
- You are not required to go to the Food Pantry in your town, you may go to any location.
- Pre-registration and identification are not required.
- Once a year newcomers may be asked to complete a brief form verifying income and need for assistance.
- For more information about FoodShare, residents may contact FOODSHARE at (860) 286-9999 or the UCC office at (860) 875-4160.
- Visit the FOODSHARE website for other locations and schedules.
- Residents participating in the program must bring their own bags.