Contact Info

To report concerns regarding a town road, please call the Public Works Department at (860) 871-3696
or you may enter a Public Works Service Request here.

To report concerns regarding a state road, please call the following:

  • Vernon DOT at (860) 875-4993 for: Route 30-Hartford Turnpike/Crystal Lake Road
  • Bolton DOT at (860) 649-1708 for: Route 31- Mile Hill Road
  • Willington DOT at (860) 429-4211 for: Route 74-Tolland Stage Road, Route 195-Merrow Road, Interstate 84