- Use appropriate techniques and identify community recreation needs.
- Review the physical facilities as they relate to recreation and parks and programs of the Town of Tolland.
- Develop proposals as to the improvement of the facilities and programs as they relate to parks and recreation.
- Advise the Town Manager on new projects, coordinating existing services and strengthening park and recreation programs.
- Interact as necessary with other Town boards, commissions and responsible community organizations concerned with issues related to parks and recreation.
- Be available for consultation with the Town Council on parks and recreation related matters and make appropriate recommendations.
- Recommend the adoption of rules, regulations and ordinances relative to the use and improvement of parks and recreation properties.
- Make an annual report to the Town Council in November on the Board’s actions, or when requested.
- Perform other services related to parks and recreation as assigned to it by the Town Council.
|Lawrence J. Gramling|
|Jeffrey A. Maron||Chairman|
|Raymond M. Milvae||Vice Chairman|